Investing in Crypto: How to Navigate the Scams and Find Legitimate Opportunities

About

Josh from the Defi Guys recently discussed his plans moving forward. He covered how to navigate the crypto market and where to invest your money. He explains that 99% of what is out there is either a scam or unknown and therefore, it is important to be cautious. Josh also shares his approach to investing in crypto, which is to put 80-90% of his funds in projects he truly believes in, such as Drip and EMP Dot Money, and the remaining 10% in gamble plays. He also discusses the importance of being doxed, kyc’d, and crossing all the T’s and I’s in order to ensure the legitimacy of a project.

Allocation of funds

Josh suggests that 80-90% of your funds should be invested in projects that you truly believe in, such as Drip and EMP Dot Money. He emphasizes the importance of not blindly investing in projects just because you see other YouTube influencers doing so. Instead, you should start with small amounts and do your own research to ensure the legitimacy of the project.

Gamble plays

Josh also suggests allocating 10% of your funds for gamble plays. Gamble plays are projects that are new and have a high risk of being scams. However, there is still an opportunity to make money if you approach them in the right way. Josh suggests starting with small amounts and only investing in projects that have been doxed, kyc’d, and have crossed all the T’s and I’s.

Case by case basis

Josh also mentions that each project is different and should be approached on a case-by-case basis. He states that over the past week, he invested small amounts of money in a few projects and did his own research to ensure their legitimacy.

How to Invest

Josh concludes by emphasizing the importance of being doxed, kyc’d and crossing all the T’s and I’s in order to ensure the legitimacy of a project. He also stresses that it is important to do your own research and not blindly follow other influencers. Invest in projects that you truly believe in and approach gamble plays with caution.

Get My DeFi Success Blueprint Here: https://www.bankruptthebanks.com/defi…

Join My Free Crypto Community Here: https://t.me/+nbU8aK1vXqI1ZTdh

Business Inquires Here: https://t.me/defiguysofficial

Subscribe to the channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@TheDefiGuys?…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *